Molded pressed Graphite (CGM series)
Molded pressed graphite materials with fine grain size have a high anisotropy. This material provides an extremely wide range of properties in terms of mechanical strength, friction and conductivity, which is even further enhanced by impregnation with resin or metal.
Because of their fine grain and homogeneous structure of the CGM-graphites, it can often replace the more expensive isostatically pressed graphite. However, the dimensions are limited.
The CGM graphites can be delivered as blocks and rounds in various sizes and can be purified down to < 5ppm on customers request.
- CZ Silicon Crystal Growth Parts
- Polysilicon Seed Chucks
- Quartz processing
- Crucibles for melting and alloying
- Casting Moulds and Furnace Parts for hot metal
- Resistance Heating
- Anodes for electrolytic processes
- Boats and Trays for sintering applications
- Powder Metallurgy
- Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Coating for metal
- Electronic Tube Anodes