Vibration Molded Graphite (CGT series)
Our CGT-series are vibration molded graphites having a medium grain size.
They have a good homogeneous structure, almost isotropic properties and low ashcontent. They can be produced in large sizes such as 400 x 650 x 2200 mm, 400 x 850 x 1900 mm and 800 x 850 x 3300 mm.
The CGT graphites can be delivered as blocks or large rounds in various sizes and can be purified down to < 5 ppm on customers request.
Fields of application:
- Heating Shields and Covers for CZ silicon crystal growth
- Parts for Heat Exchangers
- Melting and Casting Crucibles
- Hot Pressing Moulds
- Static Casting Moulds
- Centrifugal Casting Moulds
- Pressure Casting Moulds
- Fused Refractory Moulds, etc.
- Furnace parts
- Resistance Heating Elements
- Induction Susceptors
- Structural Elements
- Charging Plates
- Furnace Linings etc.
- Anodes for electrolytic processes
- Crucibles for melting and alloying
- Boats and Trays for sintering applications